Endorsements for Patty Block
"I enjoyed working with Patty Block during my tenure as CEO of Brandon Hall Research. Patty's one of those rare, detail-oriented individuals who never lets anything slip through the cracks. She was a valuable contributor to the growth of Brandon Hall Research, highly effective in business development and well liked by everyone on our team. After working with Patty virtually for a number of months, I had the pleasure to meet her face-to-face in San Francisco. I was so impressed with her professionalism that we offered her a permanent full-time position with the company."
- Richard Nantel, Vice President, Enterprise Learning Solutions, Blatant Media Corporation, and former CEO, Brandon Hall Research
"Patty Block's ability to develop a powerful response, drive the right messaging, and successfully position the firm helped improve client relationships and close multimillion dollar contracts."
- Bob Patton, Americas Leader, Advisory Services Group, Ernst & Young
"I've known Patty for over 25 years, beginning as colleagues at Andersen Consulting in the mid-1980's, and continuing through her work as an independent consultant the last several years. Her market positioning, consultative selling, and client relationship management talents have provided extraordinarily valuable outcomes for her clients and former employers."
- Kurt Miller, Partner & Senior Executive, Accenture
"Block Consulting's creative branding, design, writing, and business development talents significantly enhanced our school's visibility. Patty's work helped increase student enrollment over 30%. We are very happy with the return on our investment in Patty's services."
- Surinder K. Singh, Administrator, Foster City Preschool & Daycare Center
"Block Consulting successfully established and built relationships with various high profile media, which have proven to be a valuable asset for the practice. Patty Block demonstrated great initiative and quickly delivered results which, in turn, helped us achieve continued media coverage in Bay area, national, technology and venture publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, CNN, Business 2.0, Red Herring, The San Francisco Business Times, and many others."
- Scott Gordon, former Partner, Technology, Communications & Media Practice, Spencer Stuart
"Patty Block is an outstanding and talented marketing professional. Patty is greatly influencing and affecting our firm. Her creativity, vision, communication skills and work ethic are infectious. Her influence upon the staff is already visible. Case in point, after the Hopkins & Carley event, for the first time we saw San Jose staff performing follow-up with potential referral sources. They are contacting the Hopkins people! You can see and sense their enthusiasm. There is no possible way that this will not help the firm on many fronts."
- Stephen P. Carter, CPA and Partner, SingerLewak, Accounting and Management Consulting Services Firm, and former Director, Lautze & Lautze
"Patty is pure energy, fueled by knowledge of her subject, attention to minute detail, and an honest desire to do well for her clients. It's an unbeatable combination that produces greater results than you were even expecting."
- Anton Grosz, CEO, Heidi Shelves
"Patty's intellectual curiosity is awesome! I sincerely appreciated her taking the time to do the research and ask smart questions before potentially investing in one of my company's products. Her research methods and due diligence are thorough and meticulous. If you need help digging in and resolving a puzzling question - i.e., how to grow sales - call Patty."
- David Raskin, Investment Representative, New England Financial
"Patty provided great leadership in Novatix's beta-phase media activities. She provided valuable sales and PR consulting services and generated clever ideas that were well received. Patty contacted high-profile editors and reporters and influenced them to cover Novatix. Her innovative methods led to positive results with all the publications we sought after. Patty is a valuable resource. Her top qualities: great results, expert, creative."
- Paul Panepinto, VP Business Development and Marketing, Green Plug, Inc., and former CEO, Novatix Corp., an Internet security software company (Symantec acquired Novatix in May 2007)
"Thanks to Patty Block's creativity, initiative, and persistence, we secured the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) to co-sponsor our survey and study. Being the high-profile industry group that it is, TIA added great credibility to our venture."
- Tom Scanlan, Director, Technology, Communications & Media Practice, Spencer Stuart
"Patty's work was always incredibly good, thorough and very professional. It was great working with her."
- Harry Somerdyk, Director, Media Practice, Spencer Stuart (retired), and former Senior Vice President of Marketing and Brand Development, Business Week
"Patty Block and her firm were tireless supporters of the BIG TEAM Regatta. Her PR efforts helped us get radio coverage and spread the word about the corporate challenge's inaugural year in San Francisco. She also was intimately involved in the creation of our marketing collateral, which has been used by all Regattas across the US. Patty was a pleasure to work with, and I'd recommend her to anyone who values professionalism."
- Jay Palace, Founder, The BIG TEAM Regatta (Non Profit), and CEO, GEL Corp. (Group Experiential Learning)
"Patty introduced Meridian Builders & Developers to Sunset Magazine and secured a $2M joint venture. Sunset selected Meridian to build the magazine relaunching San Francisco Idea House. You can't put a price tag on that!"
- Former VP, Ogilvy PR